Sunday, April 7, 2013

http://Shipito.com : Endless Scam



Phone: 310-212-7134




As far as you are looking forward to subscribe for any mail forwarding service provider, shipito.com should not be preferred at all. While if you took their service in the past, you exactly know that they scam their clients by asking for their confidential information; and when the clients seem reluctant to deliver them the confidential, shipito.com ends the service without informing as well as doesn’t refund the money they charge for mail forwarding, even though they are not providing the service anymore. Regardless to say shipito.com is scamming people by compelling them to unsubscribe for the subscription. According to the US law, certain information is required while subscribing for any mail forwarding service provider. But that doesn’t mean it includes sensitive information that could be harmful for any individual or business, if they are in the wrong hand. Therefore, this information usually remains only known to the person with whom it is related to. The law doesn’t allow any company or institute to ask for such information from their clients. From this you can understand that shipito.com is asking for this information to misuse them. This is what they did in my case as well as in many others. Law enforcers would take proper steps to investigate and thereby take action against this company called shipito.com.
 


Unfortunately many people are not familiar to this kind of scam done by shipito.com. Thus, they deal with shipito.com and lose their mails, checks and parcels. Be conscious about their tactics to scam people and share it with the others. This is a great way to prevent scams until the authorities come into action. It might seem ridiculous but the reason people are falling for the trap made by shipito.com is just because of their unwillingness to read internet reviews wrote by previous clients of shipito.com


For this same reason sometimes they share confidential with this shipito.com and at last lost their money or other valuable financial belongings. Before subscribing with shipito.com I had the same thought, and I was not interested in spending my ‘valuable’ time for reading reviews. This negligence made me lose my money as well as mails and parcels to shipito.com. More literary, I got scammed for being so irresponsible. As soon as you subscribe with these thugs from shipito.com, there is no way out. Thus the only way is stay away from shipito.com is boycotting them. Perhaps it’s difficult but it would save you from future troubles. By now you may ask why I am emphasizing the task of avoiding shipito.com as not so easy. Visit http://shipito.lcom straightaway. There they are offering many lucrative features for their clients. The best of the best is Virtual Address in the US. According to them when you pay them for mail forwarding service, you get your own Virtual Address; to which you can send any mail or parcels that has been bought from the inside or outside US. These are what often make the task of ignoring shipito.com difficult, but remember it’s your business and your decision decides whether it would be a huge success or remain as any traditional average business. 


However, I didn’t read any customer review before subscribing with shipito.com and I just became amazed with the offers made by this company. I had been so idiot that I didn’t even feel the necessity of consulting with my friends. Anyhow, first few forwarding made by shipito.com was alright, then suddenly one day one of the officials called me informing any further mails or parcels will not be kept by them as long as I don’t prove more Ids. Here more Ids refer to confidential related to my business as well as financial matters. I still don’t know why on earth they required this information. As I already gave all the necessary information dat the time of my subscription. They completely failed to give me any appropriate answer; right then I understood delivering them such information would be hazardous. Cancelling subscription could be wiser rather than giving my confidential. So, I called them back few days later and made sure that I want to cancel my subscription right away and asked for refund. But the officials are so mean that they denied any chance of refunding the annual charge for shipito.com mail delivery service ($50). That means they keep the money, although they are neither forwarding the mails nor keeping them.  
 

 

1 comment:

  1. This negligence made me lose my money as well as mails and parcels to shipito.com. More literary, I got scammed for being so irresponsible. As soon as you subscribe Mail Forwarding Service with these thugs from shipito.com, there is no way out.

    ReplyDelete